Can You Get Alimony in an Oregon Divorce?

Alimony is now called spousal support or partner support. It isn’t granted in every case, but if you have been in a long marriage, need help transitioning back into the workforce, or have become used to a particular lifestyle, the court may grant you spousal support. This award could be transitional (short-term), compensatory (part of the distribution of assets), or maintenance support.

For More Information

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.